DINING TABLE CHROME LEGS. BASES FOR GLASS TABLES. COPPER TOP COCKTAIL TABLE.
Dining Table Chrome Legs
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- a table at which meals are served; “he helped her clear the dining table”; “a feast was spread upon the board”
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- Denoting compounds or alloys of chromium
- treat with a chromium compound
- plate with chromium; “chrome bathroom fixtures”
- Chromium plate as a decorative or protective finish on motor-vehicle fittings and other objects
- another word for chromium when it is used in dyes or pigments
- Run away
- staying power; “that old Broadway play really has legs”
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Travel by foot; walk
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one’s legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
dining table chrome legs – Coaster Contemporary
dining table & chairs lower view
Espresso Round Dining Table with cutout legs.
Chunky profile with circle-cutout legs. Heavy wood construction. Height adjustable hidden feet. Also sliders installed. Sturdy legs come off and put back via solid ion hidden plates.
107 cm table comfortably seats four.
107 cm diameter x 75 cm height
The table is less than two years old. We bought it in September 2007.
Set of four white scoop-back chairs
Solid bentwood chairs rests on sturdy chrome-plated iron base. Stackable.
The chairs are less than two years old. We bought them in September 2007.
47 cm width x 48.25 cm deep x 87.6 cm height; 47 cm height seat
Calligaris Airport Dining Table
dining table chrome legs